Yonaka Motorsports presents our high strength chromoly steel "big spline" wheel hubs designed for 1994-2001 Acura Integra RS/LS/GS/GS-R and 1992-2000 Honda Civic factory equipped with 43mm wheel bearings. This kit comes with 2 chromoly hubs with extended length 12.9 grade wheel studs. These wheel hubs are machined with a larger center bore that is needed in order to use the larger Prelude/RSX Type-S outer joints. These larger outer joints are normally referred to as "36mm" due to the 36mm axle nut they use.
These hubs will fit all 1994-2001 Acura Integra RS/LS/GS/GS-R models. It will not fit USDM Acura Integra Type-Rs.
This kit will also work with the 1992-2000 Honda Civics that use the 43mm ID wheel bearing and 262mm brake rotors. 1992-2000 Honda Civics had TWO sizes of hubs available. Smaller brake cars had 38mm wheel bearings, while larger brake cars like the Si had a 43mm wheel bearing. You MUST confirm this before purchasing, we have both sizes but they are NOT compatible or interchangeable. Please confirm your front rotors are 262mm before ordering!
1994-2001 Acura Integra All models except Type-R
1992-2000 Honda Civic (factory equipped with 43mm ID wheel bearing/262mm brake rotors ONLY)
- High strength chromoly steel construction with exact dimensions of the OE wheel hub, with the exception that the inner spline has been machined to fit "36mm" Honda/Acura axles
- Includes ARP extended 2.5" 12.9 grade wheel studs
- Requires use of open end lug nuts due to longer studs (steel or titanium recommended)
- Allows the use of "big spline" RSX Type-S/Prelude outer joints
- Fits all 1994-2001 Acura Integra RS/LS/GS/GS-R (Does NOT fit Type-R models)
- Fits all 1992-2000 Honda Civics w/ 262mm diameter rotors and 43mm wheel bearings