Yonaka Motorsports presents our high strength chromoly steel "big spline" Honda Civic wheel hubs designed for the K20/K24 swap into a 1992-2000 Honda Civic. This kit comes with 2 chromoly hubs with extended length 12.9 grade wheel studs. These wheel hubs are machined with a larger center bore that is needed in order to use the larger Prelude/RSX Type-S outer joints. These larger outer joints are normally referred to as "36mm" due to the 36mm axle nut they use.
This kit will only work with the 1992-2000 Honda Civics that use the 38mm ID wheel bearing and 240mm brake rotors. Please confirm your front rotors are 240mm before ordering!
1992-2000 Honda Civic w/ K20/K24 Swap (38mm ID wheel bearing/240mm brake rotors ONLY)
***Will not fit any Honda Civic models equipped with 262mm rotors and 43mm wheel bearings***
***Will not work with JDM ITR or Euro Spec ITR axles***
- High strength chromoly steel construction with exact dimensions of the OE wheel hub, with the exception that the inner spline has been machined to fit "36mm" Honda/Acura axles
- Includes ARP extended 2.5" 12.9 grade wheel studs
- Requires use of open end lug nuts due to longer studs (steel or titanium recommended)
- Allows the use of "big spline" RSX Type-S/Prelude outer joints
- Fits all 1992-2000 Honda Civics w/ 240mm diameter rotors and 38mm wheel bearings